Spring Term 2014
Monday, March 10th - Sunday, April 27th, 2014
(Community Education Classes will run from Monday, April 7th to Sunday, June 1st)
Please read notes at the bottom of this page before registering.
6:30pm - 7:25pm Pilates (3-week course beginning March 24th)
6:30pm - 7:25pm Pilates*
7:30pm - 8:25pm Salsa Beginner 3
5:30pm - 6:25pm Salsa Beginner 1*
6:30pm - 8:00pm Student Bachata Choreography (Beginning March 18th)
6:30pm - 7:25pm Salsa Beginner 2
7:30pm - 8:25pm Salsa Beginner 1
5:30pm - 6:25pm Zumba (3-week course beginning March 20th)
5:30pm - 6:25pm Zumba*
6:30pm - 7:25pm Tango 1*
6:30pm - 7:25pm Tango 2
6:30pm - 7:25pm Ballroom 1*
7:30pm - 8:25pm Student Tango Choreography (Beginning March 20th)
7:30pm - 8:25pm Country Line Dancing*
5:30pm - 7:00pm Yoga (3-week course beginning March 21st)
5:30pm - 7:00pm Yoga*
- Please register in advance for the classes you wish to take, as each class has a minimum number of students required, and if the minimum is not met by March 23rd the class will be cancelled.
~ All Classes – 4 person minimum
- All classes, unless specified below, run for 7-week courses. Please note that all classes are closed classes and cost $100 for the 7-week course. Entrance into classes will be determined by the instructor after March 16th.
- 6-week courses are priced at $90 per person.
- Student Bachata Choreography is priced at $140 for the first 6-week course.
- 3-week Zumba course is priced at $30 per person.
- 3-week Pilates and Yoga courses are priced at $45 per person.
- 2-week Pilates course is priced at $30 per person.
- Drop-ins are welcome for Yoga and Pilates at a cost of $20 per person per class.
- Drop-ins are welcome for Zumba at a cost of $15 per person per class.
- * These are Community Education classes. These are 8-week classes and will begin on April 7th.
Private classes are available and can be booked by calling 33-SABOR (337-2267), emailing email@example.com or submit a request online here. For pricing information, please refer to the Sabor Dance School page.