Summer Term 2013
Monday, April 29th - Sunday, June 16th, 2013
(The next Community Education session runs Monday, April 22nd to Sunday, June 16th)
Please read notes at the bottom of this page before registering.
5:30pm - 6:30pm Zumba**
6:30pm - 7:25pm Salsa Intermediate 1
6:30pm - 7:30pm Pilates* (Begins the week of April 22nd)
7:30pm - 8:30pm Ladies Styling Choreography#
7:00pm - 8:00pm Student Bachata Choreography#
8:00pm - 9:30pm Student Intermediate/Advanced Salsa Choreography#
6:30pm – 7:30pm Zumba**
7:30pm – 8:25pm Salsa Beginner 3
5:30pm - 6:25pm Zumba* (Begins the week of April 22nd)
6:30pm - 7:25pm Tango* (Begins the week of April 22nd)
5:30pm - 7:00pm Yoga* (Begins the week of April 22nd)
10:00am - 11:00am Barre Fusion* (Begins the week of April 22nd)
- Please register in advance for the classes you wish to take, as each class has a 4 person minimum number of students required, and if the minimum is not met by the week ending May 12th the class will be cancelled.
- All classes, unless specified above/below, run for 7-week courses. Please note that all classes are closed classes and cost $100 for the 7-week course. Entrance into classes will be determined by the instructor after May 12th.
- Drop-ins are welcome for Yoga, Pilates, Zumba and Barre at a cost of $20 per person per class.
- Intermediate/Advanced Salsa Choreography is priced at $150 per person per 7-week session.
- * These are Community Education classes. These are 8-week classes that will commence the week of April
22nd and will run until June 16th. Please register for these classes through Community Education.
- ** These Zumba classes will be offered by Jennifer Ward. Students can purchase a 10-class punch card for these classes at a cost of $130 or can drop-in for the price of $15.
- # No additional registrations will be accepted for these classes. They are now closed.
Private classes are available and can be booked by calling 33-SABOR (337-2267), emailing email@example.com or submit a request online here. For pricing information, please refer to the Sabor Dance School page.