Fall Term 2014
Monday, September 15th to Sunday, October 31st, 2014
Community Education classes - September 22nd to November 16th, 2014
Please read notes at the bottom of this page before registering.
5:30pm - 6:25pm Zumba Sentao*
6:30pm - 7:25pm Pilates*
7:30pm - 8:25pm Latin Variety Class, Level 2
5:30pm - 6:25pm Bachata*
6:30pm - 7:25pm Latin Variety Class, Level 1 (Fundraiser for Friends of Hospice)**
7:30pm - 8:25pm WRC Cha Cha Choreography (Fundraiser for the Women's Resource Centre)**
5:30pm - 6:25pm Salsa beginner 1*
6:30pm - 7:25pm Latin Variety Class, Level 3
7:30pm - 8:25pm Open Intermediate
5:30pm - 6:25pm Zumba*
6:30pm - 7:25pm Tango 1*
6:30pm - 7:25pm Tango 2
7:30pm - 8:25pm Tango 3
7:30pm - 8:25pm Ballroom 1*
8:30pm - 9:25pm Tango Choreography
5:30pm - 7:00pm Yoga*
- Please register in advance for the classes you wish to take, as each class has a minimum number of students required, and if the minimum is not met by September 28th the class will be cancelled.
~ All Classes – 4 person minimum
- All classes, unless specified below, run for 7-week courses. Please note that all classes are closed classes and cost $100 for the 7-week course. Entrance into classes will be determined by the instructor after September
- Drop-ins are welcome for Pilates and Yoga at a cost of $20 per person per class.
- Drop-ins are welcome for Zumba at a cost of $15 per person per class.
- *These classes are Community Education classes. They will begin the week of September 29th and run for 8-weeks. Registration for these classes should be done through the Community Education Program. Please click HERE to register. Sabor will accept registration for these classes but at a rate of $100.
- **50% of the proceeds from registration in these classes will be donated to the charities listed.
Private classes are available and can be booked by calling 33-SABOR (337-2267), emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or submit a request online here. For pricing information, please refer to the Sabor Dance School page.